SILENCE ...
1984年的正典老歌!!
< 點選這裡可以聽 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0A7dtdc-nU >
I never thought that I could be so satisfied, everytime that I look in your angel eyes.
每次凝視你如同天使般的雙眸,我從來沒想過我會如此滿足過.
A shock inside me that words just can't describe, And there's no explaining.
內心的震憾, 無法以言語形容, 同樣, 這一切無從解釋起
There's something in the way you move, I can't deny,
我不得不承認, 有你的地方就又有光彩
Every word from your lips is a lullaby.
你說出的話語 總是那麼的溫柔
A twist of fate makes life worth while, you are gold and silver.
命運的扭轉使我生命更有意義 你使我富裕, 你使我光彩
I said I wasn't gonna lose my head, but then POP! Goes my heart.
我曾說過 我不會失去我的理智 但... 砰! 它就是如此的走進我心房
I wasn't gonna fall in love again, but then POP! Goes my heart.
我本來不再墜入愛河 但... 砰! 它就是如此的走進我心房
And I just can't let you go, I can't lose this feeling.
而且 我就是不讓你離開 我不願失去這段感情
我們所擁有的寶貴時刻是那麼的少 就讓我們一起走向遠方 一個什麼也不用做的地方 一個可以只盡情享受玩樂的地方
You shoo to me that my destiny's with you, and there's no explaining.
你讓我明白 和你在一起是我的命運 這一切無從解釋起
Lets fly so high, will you come with me tonight?
一起翱翔吧 今晚為我而來
In your dress, I confess, you're the source of light.
我承認 你就是我明亮的來源
The way you shine in the starry skies, you are gold and silver.
你的光芒好比在星河中 你是最閃亮的