國中文法....附 加 問 句
附 加 問 句
附 加 問 句
例如：The students were late for class, weren’t they?
例如： Mary has bought a dictionary, hasn’t she?
例如：We don’t need to bring our toothbrushes, do we?
例如：Traveling is fun for everyone, isn’t it?附加問句的主詞應為敘述句主詞對應的代詞。
例如：Eric doesn’t like fast food, does he?
例如：They have been to London, haven’t they?
例如：These cookies are delicious, aren’t they?
例如：Playing baseball is exciting, isn’t it?
例如：There have been some benches here before, haven’t there?
have to do、does
had to did
had better had
例如：Playing computer games is interesting, isn’t it?
例如：You forgot to wash your socks, didn’t you?
例如：The Lin family stayed in a five-star hotel last night, didn’t they?
例如：The dancers have danced for a long time, haven’t they?
例如：Harry was taking a bath then, wasn’t he?
例如：There must have been a lot of rain last night, mustn’t there?
例如：We should turn the stove off before going to bed.
例如：You can bring an umbrella with you, can’t you?
例如：John hurt himself in the bathroom, didn’t he?
例如：They will taste different kinds of food on their trip, won’t they?
例如：Your mom goes shopping every morning, doesn’t she?
例如：Mr. Wang has gone to England, hasn’t he?
例如：Many people enjoy traveling because it will bring them a lot of fun, don’t they?
例如：If it rains tomorrow, you won’t ride my bike to school, will you?
例如：You didn’t wash the windows so your mother got angry, did you?
例如：Your father has never been to America, has he?
例如：No one cleaned the classroom, did he?
例如：This dog eats just little food every day, does it?
例如：There are few terrible earthquakes in Taiwan, are there?
例如：Jack could see nothing then, could he?
例如：Some children were too young to watch that movie, were they?
Let’s shall we?
Let us will you?
Let me will you?
Let’s not all right / O.K.?
原形動詞…. will you?
Don’t原形動詞…. will you?
例如：Let’s go, shall we?＝＞表提議。
例如：Let us go, will you?＝＞表請求。
例如：Let me go with you, will you?＝＞表請求。
例如：Let’s not stay here, all right?＝＞表否定的提議。
例如：Be quiet, will you? ＝＞表請求。
例如：Have a cup of tea, won’t you?＝＞表邀請。
1. There was nothing left in the glass, __________?
2. Sarah put the flashlight on her bed, __________?
3. Mr. Wang has never been to America, __________?
4. Let’s go to the magic show, __________?
5. Hide under the table, __________?
6. You should finish the homework as soon as possible, __________?
7. Most of the students were late this morning, __________?
8. Jack wants to be a magician, __________?
9. You were born in October, __________?
10. There was a bench in the park, __________?
11. Irene and her sister are junior high school students, __________?
12. Collecting shells is not a good hobby, __________?
13. I am in the second grade, __________?
14. John went on the graduation trip last month, __________?
15. Emily will go to the south of Taiwan, __________?
16. Mr. and Mrs. Chen have never been to Taroko Gorge, __________?
17. Jack has few friends here, __________?
18. You had better bring the credit card with you, __________?
19. Your brother has to pay the bill, __________?
20. Everyone should follow the rules, __________?
21. We must keep our voice down, __________?
22. Tom’s uncle can speak little English, __________?
23. Don’t talk with your mouth full, __________?
24. Ken needn’t go back now, _____?
25. You know John has arrived at the hotel, __________?
26. If it rains tomorrow, you won’t go hiking, __________?
27. Nancy can make a card by herself, __________?
28. Tim seldom washes the dishes, __________?
29. There was little money in the purse, _____?
30. Please be quite, _____?
1. was there? 6. shouldn’t you? 11. aren’t they? 16. have they? 21. mustn’t we?
2. did she? 7. weren’t they? 12. is it? 17. doesn’t he? 22. can he?
3. has he? 8. doesn’t he? 13. am I not? 18. hadn’t you? 23. will you?
4. shall we? 9. weren’t you? 14. didn’t he? 19. doesn’t he? 24. need he?
5. will you? 10. wasn’t there? 15. won’t she? 20. shouldn’t he? 25. don’t you?
26. will you? 27. can’t she? 28. does he? 29. was there? 30. will you?